Infinito By ®σмy™: Songs at midnight II

PRINCESA DEL INFINITO ROSA

viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Songs at midnight II

It's hard now to let you be
I won't make excuses
I've made my peace
It didn't take long
For me to lose the trust
'Cause these four walls
Were not strong enough



I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter


How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the one that makes my darkness disappear.


No, you can't have a World War III
If there's only one side fighting
And you know that's there's
Lessons left to learn
Every time you attack
Doesn't drive me to fight you back
Then I know that I'll never let it be
A World War III



I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yes
There's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you


Love is our resistance
They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down
Hold me, our lips must always be sealed


When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone


You tried to pull me close
And whisper in my ear
You always told me lies
I cried all my tears
I pushed my feelings to the side
But then you bring them back
B-bring then back
Now you got me singing

Publicar un comentario