Infinito By ®σмy™: Songs at midnight I

PRINCESA DEL INFINITO ROSA

martes, 20 de julio de 2010

Songs at midnight I

Not gonna be afraid
I'm gonna wake up feeling beautiful, today
And now that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in an unusual way
You see
Now I Believe In Me
Now I Believe In Me

Nobody's lookin' but everybody's talkin'
Just another day
On this highway
I swear sometimes
I can't tell which way is up
Which way is down
It's all up in my face
Need to push it away
Somebody push it away

It's too late to pretend
You know me better than I know myself
Don't take my heart and put it on a shelf
Baby, see?
How much it hurts to be alone like me?
So go ahead and put your heart on a shelf

I want to be with the one I know
And the seventh thing
I hate the most
that you do
you make me love you

I'll celebrate when we got through
cause I'm so much better without you
But it's just another pretty lie.
Cause I break down,
every time you come around.
O Oh O Oh
So how did you get here
under my skin?
I swore that I'll never let you back in.

Don't wanna fall asleep (don't wanna fall asleep),
Cause I don't know if I'll get up (who knows if I'll get up?)
I don't wanna cause a scene,
'Cuz I'm dying without your love
I'm begging to hear your voice (let me hear your voice);
Tell me you love me, too. (tell me you love me, too)
Cause I'd rather just be alone, if I know that I can't have you

I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live withput you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Maybe you'll save me
You're gonna take me
From this crazy I've been painting
'Cause I just need a little
I just need a little
Somewhere in the middle with you

And I still believe in the good
And I still believe in the light
And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight
And you showed me all the good
And you led me through the light
And you gave me the sun
It's time to free you tonight

Skippin down a broken path
How long can I Iast
Please let me know
Where's the finish line
'Cause I've got to find somewhere to go

Publicar un comentario