Infinito By ®σмy™: Songs at midnight III

PRINCESA DEL INFINITO ROSA

domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Songs at midnight III

You are the thunder and I am the lightening
And I love the way you know who you are
And to me it's exciting
When you know it's meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
When you're with me, baby
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
Ba ba baby


I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight


I'll never talk again
Oh boy you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless, so speechless

And I'll never love again,
Oh boy you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless, so speechless


I tried it your way
But I got nothing to show
It's been the same, same
And the story's getting old
So I guess the driveway
Will be the end of the road
For us it's too late
Let the credits start to roll



Hello beautiful
its been a long time
since my phones rung
and you've been on that line
i've been missing you
it's true
but tonight i'm gonna fly
yeah tonight
i'm gonna fly
cause I could go across the world see everything
and never be satisfied if I couldn't see those eyes


Meet me halfway, right at the borderline
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you
I'll be looking out, night n' day
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay
I can't go any futher than this
I want you so bad It's my only wish


I'd like to be the owner of the zipper on your jeans
And that thing that makes you happy
I'd like to be the beginning, the end
And the inbetween
And be your slave
And be your queen


But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've get me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
And your love is where I'm falling
So please don't catch me

And if this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up
So just catch me


Zoom zoom in under my skin
Gotta slow down now to begin
Baby don't rush you can look but don't touch
Zoom zoom In...to my head
Gotta know me to be my man
Boy prove your love
You can look but don't touch


I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you


You have your dreams I have mine
You had your tears I was fine
Showed me what I couldn't find
When two diferent worlds collide

Publicar un comentario