Infinito By ®σмy™: Songs at midnight IV

PRINCESA DEL INFINITO ROSA

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Songs at midnight IV

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry



Like I've been wonderin' the dessert,
for a thousand days.
Don't know if its a mirage,
But I always see your face, baby.


¿Qué otra cosa puedo hacer?
Si no olvido, moriré
y otro crimen quedará
otro crimen quedará
sin resolver.


I fell through the hole down at the bottom of your soul
Didn't think you could go so low
Look at what you've done, you're losing me, here's what you've won
Got me planning to go solo, solo


Por no quererme mas,
yo no te puedo culpar,
por no quererme mas,
llora mi alma y mi voluntad
por no quererme mas,
de ti me alejo y que mas da
por no quererme mas,
si no te puedo enamorar.
Por no quererme mas.


The World Comes To Life
and Everything's bright
From Beginning To End
When You Have a Friend
By Your Side
That Helps You To Find
The Beauty you are
When You'll Open Your Heart and
Believe in
The Gift of a Friend


And I hope you find it, what your looking for
and I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be, and so much more
and I hope your happy wherever you are
I wanted you to know that nothing's gonna change that
and I hope you find it


I've been bruised and I've been broken
Can't believe that I have put up with all this pain
I've been used and I was choking on the promise
I would never fall again


And in the silence of the night
Through all the tears
And all the lies
I touch myself and it’s alright 


Publicar un comentario